LOGO DESIGNING & BRANDING
- 100% Payment should be made in Advanced.
- We will give you a 50% money back if you don’t like any of the designs and have selected the PRO package.
- After paying the Advance Payment, the Client is entitled to a full refund only if we have not delivered any samples of the design.
- If we have delivered the rough samples to the Client, we will keep the Advance deposit as labor fees and all works created will remain our copyright property.
- The refund will not be valid on the STARTUP and MEDIUM package.
- The Client is entitled to terminate a project at any phase of the project. However, any payments made to us will not be refundable.
- Revisions are defined as removing, changing or altering any part of the design.
- Once the design is finalized the project will get completed and no further revisions will be provided.
- The selected concept is defined as the final design liked and appreciated by the client and the client is ready to move forward with the design.
- Concepts are defined as completely new design ideas/sketches/models delivered initially.
- Once the advance payment has been made, we will respond with the rough concept for the Clients consideration.
- The client will then review and move forward with the concept.
- Based on the Client’s review, we will either revise or finalize the rough concepts.
5. COPYRIGHT & OWNERSHIP
- Upon payment of the total invoice, the Client will retain full ownership and rights to the design.
NOTE: Once the Client has paid the advance amount that means the client accepts all the Terms of service mentioned above and looks forward to working with team illustrake.